A fashion expert once rightly said:
“A leather jacket is like a pair of shoes, find the right one and it will take you wherever you need to go, round off any fashion look… shield you from the elements…”
Gone are the times of 60s and 70s when owning a leather jacket was considered mandatory for the bad boys. Now, even the most gentle of the men own such pretty leather jackets that are to die for. Leather jackets have undergone great evaluation in terms of styles they are worn in as well as the colors. Starting as an essential in music videos, the Cropped Leather Jacket style is also making its way into the movies.
Some of the best movies of this decade have introduced perfect leather jackets of every type and color. These jackets have became such a trend that they can be seen in every market easily.
BATMAN’S JACKET FROM JUSTICE LEAGUE 2017:
If you are in search for the perfect warm Motorcycle Riding Leather Jackets in winters, then this jacket should be your first choice. Bruce Wayne donned this most perfect leather jacket in the most perfect way. Its thick fur line literally complements the whole look.
THE FORCE AWAKENS’ FINN JACKET IN 2015:
John Boyega as Finn in Star Wars wore a jacket that was literally to die for. The brown crimson patches at the shoulder made this simple warm outer wear something so extra ordinarily pretty. This jacket signified Finn’s rebellion against the first order in the most subtle way too.
NICK FURY’S TRENCH COAT IN AVENGERS:
Who is not a fan of Nick Fury’s black leather jacket? It is an essential part of Nick’s persona through out the movie just like his one eye covered. Nick looked absolutely perfect in every single shot of the movie in his signature jacket.
AQUAMAN’S JUSTICE LEAGUE JACKET:
“I love life and if there is something that I am playing that I love, I will research it.”
These are the most touching lines uttered by the possessor of the utmost beautiful eyes, Jason Momoa. If you are a fan of the, you are surely aware of his jacket too. This jacket is the perfect faultless attire in brown color with camel colored fur on borders. Fans are of the opinion that Jason should live in leather jackets forever.
Apart from the movies and jackets discussed above, here are some other luxury pieces you should also look up to:
- The T-800 or Arnie the Black Biker Jackets from the movie terminator’s Genesis 2015.
- Captain America: Civil War 2016 movie’s jacket worn by Chris Evans.
- Thor’s cherry-red colored jacket he flaunted in Avengers: Age of Ultron, 2015.
- Han Solo’s subtle and non-descript leather jacket he used to store detonators inside is another good option. This was the jacket he wore in various scenes in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Farrier’s leather jacket perfectly worn by Tom Hardy in the 2017’s hit Dunkirk.
- The ever famous James Bond’s camel colored leather piece he wore in Spectre movie in 2015.
- The Joker’s Jacket from Suicide Squad 2016.